Thursday, July 15, 2010

Media Week!

























Hi Everyone!


During this first week as Miss Florida, I have been traveling to television stations, radio stations and have spoken with several newspapers that are covering the results of last week's pageant. I had an on camera interview with News Channel 8 Tampa and have visited Connect 10 in Tampa, FOX 35 in Orlando, Magic 107.7 in Orlando and have had interviews with the Tampa Tribune and the Orlando Sentinel, all within the first four days of my journey! There will be more interviews and articles to come, when I find out more information I will post it on here!



What I have realized is that this title has already opened doors for me and that this year will truly be life-changing. Thank you to all of the former Miss Florida's who have reached out to me and given me words of wisdom. I appreciate your guidance more than you know. I also wanted to thank (and didn't in my last post) my Miss Largo Board of Directors. Lynn, Heather, Patty, Christina, and Katie - thank you so much for the LOVE and support that you were constantly giving to me, especially the weeks leading up to Miss Florida. You are all so very special to me and people that I consider part of my family. I love you all so very much!


This weekend, I will be traveling to Lexington, Kentucky to attend Friday night preliminaries and Saturday finals of the 75th Miss Kentucky Pageant! I absolutely cannot wait to meet the Miss Kentucky Board of Directors and the newly crowned Miss Kentucky. I am so excited to have the opportunity to watch (in the audience this time!) :)


Have a wonderful week everyone!



Jaclyn

Miss Florida 2010